Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB. 015361:20070913:164345 SNMP error [(noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.] How find what item is wrong? (I Some variables were updated because it was not possible to undo their assignment. In snmpd.conf I added the line: rwcommunity public localhost Still noAccess issue. Stacks configured as network core. https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa378974(v=vs.85).aspx
Snmp Error 2003
Is your community string correct? SNMP_ERRORSTATUS_NOTWRITABLE 17 The variable exists but the agent cannot modify it. Either the name, password, authentication type or Data Encryption Key (DES) defined do not match the device's settings. References 8.1.
- Constant/valueDescription SNMP_ERRORSTATUS_NOERROR 0 The agent reports that no errors occurred during transmission.
- A previous message made the very valid point that the patches should have made their way into a >1.4.x version.
- The Book is Here...
- SNMP_ERRORSTATUS_AUTHORIZATIONERROR 16 An authorization error occurred.
- SNMP_ERRORSTATUS_WRONGLENGTH 8 The value specifies a length that is inconsistent with the length required for the variable.
- This collision returns back today.
- Ban & Liu Expires September 21, 2009 [Page 1] Internet-Draft SNMP Error Status MIB March 2009 This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal Provisions Relating to
- RFC3416 [RFC3416] defindes the following 18 error status: tooBig(1), noSuchName(2), badValue(3), readOnly(4), genErr(5), noAccess(6), wrongType(7), wrongLength(8), wrongEncoding(9), wrongValue(10), noCreation(11), inconsistentValue(12), resourceUnavailable(13), commitFailed(14), undoFailed(15), authorizationError(16), notWritable(17), inconsistentName(18) But in many applications these
- Requirements Minimum supported client Windows 2000 Professional [desktop apps only] Minimum supported server Windows 2000 Server [desktop apps only] Header Snmp.h See also Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Overview SNMP Reference
- Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up NoAccess error in snmpset up vote 5 down vote favorite I have a MIB object with read-write permission.
SNMP_ERRORSTATUS_INCONSISTENTVALUE 12 The value is inconsistent with values of other managed objects. Free PRTG Download >> What is this? But please understand that I am providing premium content for free that takes hundreds of hours of time to research and write. Paessler Snmp Error Hopefully, this post will save someone else the 2 hours of pain it caused me.
Table 218: SNMP Version 2 (SNMPv2) Common PDU Format Field Name Syntax Size (bytes) Description PDU Type Integer (Enumerated) 4 Request ID Integer 4 Request Identifier: A number used to Snmp Error 2011 Any ideas? Please Whitelist This Site? I'm using net snmp 184.108.40.206 on Ubuntu What am I doing wrong?
Prtg Snmp Error # -2003
It is generated by the device that sends a request and copied into this field in a Response-PDU by the responding SNMP entity. Table of Contents 1. Snmp Error 2003 Hopefully, this post will save someone else the 2 hours of pain it caused me. Prtg Error # -2003 SNMPv2 Common PDU Format Table 218 and Figure 283 show this common PDU format.
Stewart, "Introduction and Applicability Statements for Internet-Standard Management Framework", RFC 3410, December 2002. get redirected here Normative References [RFC2119] Bradner, S., "Key words for use in RFCs to Indicate Requirement Levels", BCP 14, RFC 2119, March 1997. [RFC2578] McCloghrie, K., Ed., Perkins, D., Ed., and J. Perhaps it should be "private" instead, which is the default read-write community string. The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html. Snmp Error Codes
Donate $2 Donate $5 Donate $10 Donate $20 Donate $30 Donate: $ Home - Table Of Contents - Contact Us The TCP/IP Guide (http://www.TCPIPGuide.com) Version Why?0Table net-Snmp : Error in packet. Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Thread Tools Display Modes #1 13-09-2007, 14:51 den_crane Senior Member Join Date: Feb 2006 Location: Russia Posts: 270 SNMP error navigate to this website The genErr code is still used only when none of specific error types (either the old codes or the new ones) apply.
If it's something home-made or otherwise "unofficial", then I would suspect that the relevant code to allow modification has not been implemented yet. –Douglas Manley Dec 3 '13 at 1:40 add Value: Error Converting Oid (snmp Error # -2007) RATE them** See More 1 2 3 4 5 Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings) Log in or register to post comments ActionsThis Discussion 0 Votes Follow Shortcut Abuse PDF Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping.
All sensors depended to first probe with server installation on the same virtual machine.
Learn more Top Tags 5804× prtg 1858× snmp 1476× sensor 948× wmi 628× notifications 478× maps View all Tags PRTG failed to connect to network devices (SNMP error # -2006) RATE them** See More 1 2 3 4 5 Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings) Log in or register to post comments Vinod Arya Thu, 04/02/2015 - 04:24 Also, try to restart PRTG monitoring software installed on virtual machine under Microsoft Hyper-V and running Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard 64-bit. Snmp Error Index Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind.
SNMP_ERRORSTATUS_NOSUCHNAME 2 The requested SNMP operation identified an unknown variable. Searchable, convenient, complete TCP/IP information. Informative References [RFC3410] Case, J., Mundy, R., Partain, D., and B. my review here Error Index Integer 4 Error Index: When Error Status is non-zero, this field contains a pointer that specifies which object generated the error.
I don't find any differense between then and else block... __________________ Big ZABBIX is watching you! (... The following messages may be returned: SNMP Error Number Text Meaning 1 The value/response is too big The operation produced a value too large to fit in a single SNMP message. Best Regards. You are invited to get involved by asking and answering questions!